TSIBA Education Online Application 2023 – The TSIBA Education Online Application System 2023/2024.
If you are searching for how to apply online at the TSIBA Education for the 2023/2024 academic year, you are welcome to this page.
The TSIBA Education invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes available for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Interested applicants for the TSIBA Education application 2023 can proceed to check the admission requirements, courses offered, application fees, and method of application below.
TSIBA Education Admission Requirements 2023
To be eligible for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet the minimum requirements for eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non-South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate.
How to Apply for Admission at TSIBA Education – Apply Online at TSIBA Education for 2023/2024
To apply for admission at the TSIBA Education application online for 2023, kindly follow the steps;
STEP 1: Go to https://www.tsiba.ac.za/
STEP 2: The online application form displays, fill the form correctly with BLOCK LETTERS.
STEP 3: Upload all required documents i.e. birth certificate, NSC Certificate, or other certificates for foreign applicants. See details below.
STEP 4: Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the required documents, proceed and click on “Submit”.
NOTE: Application forms that are not completed and do not include the required documentation may not be processed, or the process might be delayed.
Please attach copies of the following documents;
- Certificated copy of the highest academic qualification/ school grade.
- Certified copies of ID documents of students and Next of Kin are required.
- Certificated copy of proof of address.
- Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months.
- Proof of NSFAS Application.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact The TSIBA Education by visiting the official website.
For suggestions or opinions about The TSIBA Education Online Application 2023, please leave us a COMMENT below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!