Training Officer Job at BURN Manufacturing… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at BURN Manufacturing.
BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world.BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.Since 2013, BURN has sold 200,000+ high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized jikokoas â„¢ stoves in East Africa.
- Liaise with the Chief Talent & Happiness Officer together with department heads to conduct organization-wide training needs assessment to identify gaps that need to be addressed.
- Deliver training on SOPs to ensure best practices and standardize task performance across BURN’s entities across Africa for consistency and efficiency of all business operations.
- Map out training plans and schedules for the various departments across BURN’s entities.
- Audit, monitor, and document CPDs for the workforce professionals such as HR, Finance, Production, and Operations to ensure they are up to date.
- Prepare training modules, aids, and instructional materials.
- Source and select appropriate external training vendors.
- Assess and evaluate the impact and effectiveness of the training programs on employee skills and KPIs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be commercially focused with business acumen.
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel across the African continent and beyond for long period of times.
- Must have the ability to engage a diverse workforce using varied training methods.
- Must be highly energetic with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Must have the ability to devise solutions to a complex problem.
- Basic French and/or Portuguese is an added advantage.
- Experience working in a multinational company.