Sponsorship Operations Officer Job at World Vision Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Vision Kenya.
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Sponsorship operations correspondence management
- Print and process Gift Notifications (GNs) weekly as per the partnership standards and Support Office Requirements.
- Process correspondences in SSUI including Introductory Letters (IL). Sponsors Letters (SL) and Electronic Letters (EL) and Birthday Cards and correctly capture the details of the gifts contained in the parcel.
- Prepare bi-weekly GN reconciliation reports and share with the Senior Manager- Sponsorship Operations.
- Identify child ID for unnamed sponsor mails through sponsorship data base search, key in the details in SSUI and dispatch the parcels to the respective APs.
- Handle Support Office and Sponsors queries for APs assigned to you.
- Provide APR quality reviews for APs assigned to you.
- Follow up with APs to submit information on RC & families affected by emergencies.
- Conduct monitoring visits to the APs and report management issues which require follow up actions.
- Review Annual Progress Reports and Christmas Cards for APs to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Support field teams adhere to Sponsorship business processes & standards.
- Support in Monitoring the utilization of Community GNs
Documentation and Reporting
- Review birthday bounce back reports from APs.
- Review APR photos & project information from the APs.
- Prepare monthly reconciled GN reports and share with APs and Support Offices as appropriate
- Reconcile GNs Quarterly with APs and Support Offices.
- Ensure proper filing of GNs and other correspondence back-ups at National Office (NO)
- Support in registration of RCs during start of new APs.
- Support development of sponsorship MMR and provide data for CWB Annual Report
- Support the implementation of horizon 3.0 sponsorship module
- Support to train NO, Regional and AP staff on sponsorship processes such as Annual Progress Reports (APRs), Christmas Cards (CC), GC initiatives
- Support regional and ADP staff training on Sponsorship Basic Training (SBT), Peer review, TFE, and Most Significant Change stories, Sponsorship 2.0 products -(Child Greeting Videos (CGVs), Child Greeting photo(CGP), Child update photo(CUP), Child Update Video(CUV) Children Special Moments Videos (CSMVs), Community Introductory Videos (YIVs), Community Update Photos (CUP) Single STEP & new) Global Center initiated trainings.
- Support orientation of new staff in sponsorship department.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Competencies
- The holder of this position must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or development studies degree from a recognized University.
- At least 3 years continuous working experience, of which 2 must be in in Sponsorship related field.
- The position holder must be a result orientated individual who can manage and satisfy multiple, donor and other stakeholder demands.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft office (Word, Excel, power point, Good understanding of Sponsorship operations
- Good coordination skills
- Must have basic IT skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022.