Servicing and Collections Associates at Branch… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Branch.
- Company: Branch
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Collections Team Lead, you will be tasked with recoveries of our outstanding portfolio
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts,
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments,
- Follow up with debtors through telephone calls to pay the outstanding debt,
- Negotiate payoff deadlines, set payment plans, clearing of the arrears, and thereafter regular payments as per the original installment period,
- Handle questions and complaints professionally and promptly,
- Investigate and resolve disputes efficiently,
- Create trust relationships and good rapport with debtors, to avoid future issues,
- Update account status and database correctly after/during the call,
- Reduce the Delinquent debts in arrears by at least 80% if not 100%
- Ensure that debts in arrears are recovered and properly graded in line with CBK prudential guidelines.
- Excellent communication & active listening,
- Phone etiquette, & problem-solving,
- Working with targets & tight deadlines,
- Knowledge of relevant collection laws & regulations,
- Emotional Intelligence & People management,
- Excellent negotiating and persuading skills,
- Ability to be polite & compassionate without lacking confidence,
- Ability to multitask, & be flexible,
- Keen on details and working under pressure,
- Proactive, reliable, and positive mindset.
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contributed to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
- Number of calls per day (350 minimum)
- 30% C.R (Month 1), 50% C.R (Month 2), 70% C.R (Month 3)
- Q.A Score at 70% avg (Month 1), 80% avg (Month 2), 90% avg (Month 3).
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 January. 2023