Research Assistant (2 Positions) at Aga Khan University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan University.
- Organize all aspects of data extraction from Medical Records
- Code extracted data and provided regular reports
- Ensure that data collection materials and accessories are safeguarded
- Track and maintain relevant systems to ensure study timelines are met
- These are initial responsibilities and deliverables may evolve during study implementation hence other related responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant health discipline, Public Health, Psychology, Sociology, Biology, Nursing, Social work or equivalent.
- At least one years’ experience in research data collection/extraction preferably in university/research Institution setting
- Educational or experiential knowledge of data cleaning and analysis
- Knowledge and skills of handling quantitative and qualitative data including Medical Records
- Certificate in Protection of Human Research Subjects and Good Clinical Practice will be an added advantage
- Excellent inter-personal relationship with ability to work well with colleagues and full spectrum of academic staff from trainees to senior faculty members and researchers, located in different geographic zones.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV, names of three referees, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.