Records Management Assistant Job at Kenya National Innovation Agency… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya National Innovation Agency.
The Kenya National Innovation Agency (KeNIA) is a State Corporation established under the Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Act, No. 28 of 2013 under the Ministry of Education.
Recognized qualifications: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- from Kenya National Examination Council( KNEC) or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- A Diploma in Records/ Information Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Duties and responsibilities: –
- Assist in ensuring that letters are filed and marked for action
- Assist in updating and maintaining up-to-date file movement records;
- Assist in the security of files and documents;
- Assist in receipt and proper dispatch of emails and maintaining related registers;
- Assist in initiating appraisal;
- Assist in renewing file covers;
- Assist in ensuring proper handling of documents.