The Management of the PC Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute is pleased to announce the activation of the students’ portal for both stale students and fresh students of the university.
The PC Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute Student Portal is created for students to access results online, register courses, download e-materials, check schedules of events such as deadlines for registrations, and access to timetables.
How To Login To PC Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute Student Portal
Follow the steps below to login into the university students’ portal:
- Visit the Student Portal – https://kinyanjuitechnical.ac.ke/
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘login’
NOTE: Once you have entered the correct login details, your opens and you can carry out any task you came to the portal for.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, don’t be anxious, this piece of information will help you reset your password successfully.
It is worthy of note that if you are unable to input the exact password for your username, the portal won’t be open for you. So below guide will help you successfully reset your password in a few minutes.
Steps To Reset PC Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute Student Portal Password
- Go to the student portal page.
- Enter your username and (Leave the password field blank)
- Navigate and click on ‘Forgotten Password’ once this is done, follow the instructions on the new page to get your password reset.
- Finally, once you get everything right, you will be logged into the portal.
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.