Marketing Associate at Strathmore University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Strathmore University.
- Spearhead and coordinate all marketing activities for Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology courses
- Research and analyze market trends with a focus on student admission trends in order to advise on promotional activities and inform decision making;
- Liaise with the university communication and public relations office and the university marketing office on matters to do with advertising Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology courses e.g. website, alumni, etc.
- Track realization of admission targets for all academic programs in collaboration with the Institutes; track statistics regarding student enrolment, geographical distribution of students, financial aid and attrition rate and ensure the University is not over-recruiting or under-recruiting students for all academic programs;
- Meet with potential applicants face-to-face and provide information on the range of courses, the admissions process and requirements, and give a tour of the University;
- Provide course details by responding to e-mails, telephone calls, correspondences, and one-on-one enquiries to ensure that queries of prospective students are attended to promptly;
- To develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy for the Institute. So as to ensure that the Institute communicates in a consistent, accurate, professional and prompt fashion with all its stakeholders: students, parents, participants, corporate, partners and the wider community.
- To develop and implement the Institute’s marketing strategy and quality improvement plan in line with the strategic goals and performance targets set. This will cover all aspects of marketing including market research, product development, students/participants’ enrollment and advertising/awareness.
- To build awareness of the Institute and promote good relationships with other institutions or networks which can be helpful in attracting quality students. This includes, developing and managing networking and engagement programs to enhance the Institute’s relationship with clients, prospective clients, partner institutions and the wider community.
- Liaise with the university communication and public relations office on the development of promotional materials and any other activities that interprets the Institute to prospective students and clients.
- Following strategy guidelines and in consultation with the university communication and public relations office, create clear brand messages which are promulgated across all marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the management of media relations and media coverage to strengthen the reputation of Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology in collaboration with the university communication and public relations office.
- Advise on event planning to improve audience experience and ensure the communication of key messages and appropriate brand values.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your Head of Department.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a University environment
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use Marketing Associate as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th January 2023.