Managing Director Job at Rose Avenue Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Rose Avenue Group.
Business Development and Client Management
- Develop the company’s strategic plan by formulating and implementing plans to scale the business and maximize returns to the shareholders.
- Analyze macroeconomic indicators and advise on their likelihood to impact business performance and expected returns.
- Develop business pipelines through direct marketing initiatives and development of strategic partnerships with stakeholders in various sectors of the economy with monitoring for closure to ensure smart utilization of effort.
- Conduct market intelligence on relevant competitive industry forces impacting the business and response mechanisms.
- Conduct a product review and development in line with the changing market trends.
- Develop a robust customer relationship management system aimed at customer retention and maximizing on every relationship.
Return on Investment
- Ensure all transactions are priced in line with expected returns to the shareholder.
- Manage all costs related to the business to eliminate waste and obtain a return on every investment.
- Ensure a vibrant Asset Management policy that ensures all the leased assets are safeguarded and provide the expected return
- Develop and implement processes and procedures that ensure ongoing compliance with requirements of relevant risk management systems and policies for leasing.
- Ensure all processes are followed in line with the laid down procedures for onboarding a new business and exiting non-performing leases.
- Review all credit proposals for submission by the credit committee to ensure all identified risks are sufficiently mitigated.
Required Minimum Experience;
- 10-15 years of relevant experience, with the last 3-5 years leading a similar organization or a large business unit within a large organization.
Required Minimum Education;
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Professional qualification in Finance/Investments will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022.