The Management of Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmmes, post graduate programmes, diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- CPA Section 1(CPA)
- Certificate in Computer Applications(Computer Applications)
- CPA Section 2(CPA)
- Certificate in Chinese Language and Culture(Chinese Language and Culture)
- Certificate in Professional Mediation
- Certificate in Youth Development
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology(BBIT)
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Management(Leadership and Management)
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling Psychology(Counselling Psychology)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication(Communication)
- Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce)
- Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Theology()
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development(Community Development)
- Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Church(
- Bachelor of Business Leadership(
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management(Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma in Transformational Church Leadership Program
- Diploma in Youth Ministry and Catechesis(Youth Ministry and Catechesis)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma in Communication(Communication)
- Diploma in Chinese Language and Culture
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Diploma in Pastoral Psychology and Counseling(Pastoral Psychology and Counseling)
- Diploma in Counseling Psychology(Counseling Psychology)
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.