The Management of Karatina University (KU) is pleased to announce the activation of students’ e-learning portal for formal students of the university.
The Karatina University e-learning portal is created for students to access resources such as, e-books, research materials, take part in online lectures, test(s) and exams.
The portal is designed in a manner that is easy to navigate and get hold of resources available.
Karatina University (KU) E-LEARNING PORTAL LOGIN
Follow the steps below to log into the Karatina University e-Learning Portal:
- Go to https://e-learning.karu.ac.ke/lms/
- Navigate and click on ‘e-Learning Portal’ on the webpage.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘login’
Alternatively, you can access the Karatina University e-Learning portal directly via the link below.
KU Student e-learning portal: https://e-learning.karu.ac.ke/lms/
NOTE; Once you have entered your correct details, the web portal opens for you!
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, don’t be anxious, this piece of information will help you reset your password successfully.
It is worthy of note that if you are unable to input the exact password for your username, the portal won’t be open for you. So below guide will help you successfully reset your password in few minutes.
STEPS TO RESET Karatina University (KU) E-LEARNING PORTAL PASSWORD
- Go to the e-Learning portal: https://e-learning.karu.ac.ke/lms/
- Enter your username and (Leave the password field blank)
- Navigate and click on ‘Forgotten Password’ once this is done, follow the instructions on the new page to get your password reset.
- Finally, once you get everything right, you will be logged into the portal.
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.