The Management of Kenya School of Professional Counseling & Behavioural Sciences has initiated a reliable e-Learning platform for online learning. It is designed to make learning easy in the comfort of your home, or anywhere you may wish to be.
The Kenya School of Professional Counseling & Behavioural Sciences e-learning portal is created for students to access resources such as e-books, research materials, take part in online lectures, test(s), exams, and other virtual services.
The portal is designed in a manner that is easy to navigate and get hold of resources available.
Kenya School of Professional Counseling & Behavioural Sciences e-Learning Portal Login
Follow the steps below to log into the Kenya School of Professional Counseling & Behavioural Sciences e-Learning Portal:
- Visit the KSCBS Portal login Page.
- Navigate and click on ‘e-Learning Portal’ on the webpage.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘login’
NOTE; Once you have entered your correct details, the web portal opens for you!
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, don’t be anxious, this piece of information will help you reset your password successfully.
It is worthy of note that if you are unable to input the exact password for your username, the portal won’t be open for you. So below guide will help you successfully reset your password in a few minutes.
Steps To Reset KSCBS e-learning Portal Password
- Go to the e-Learning Portal Page.
- Enter your username and (Leave the password field blank)
- Navigate and click on ‘Forgotten Password’ once this is done, follow the instructions on the new page to get your password reset.
- Finally, once you get everything right, you will be logged into the portal.
For inquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.