E-Communications Specialist Job at Stanbic Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Stanbic Bank.
Stanbic Bank is a division of Standard Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Stanbic Bank was adopted as a trading name in 1992, when the Standard Bank Group, then known as Standard Bank Investment Corporation, acquired the African operations of ANZ Grindlays Bank.
- Addressing e-mail, web, social media enquiries and queries professionally, including but not limited to facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp banking, bookmarking sites.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries/complaints promptly.
- Record all queries received on Social Studio and provide customers with reference Numbers
- All queries that are not FCR should be resolved or escalated to the relevant units- immediately
- Ensure that client complaints are resolved effectively within prescribed timelines.
- Ensure that laid-down procedures are adhered to while providing excellent service.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Support migration initiatives and generate sales leads.
- Identify and recommend engagement opportunities by monitoring online conversations and social trends
- Identify potential risk as early as possible and resolve/escalate
- Identify, create and curate social content that results in engagements of clients.
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of customer engagements and adjust as may be necessary
- Act on data to improve capability of response, delivery of what matters and eradicate failure demand through team engagement.
- In conversing with clients, identify value demand opportunities:
- Ensures that all leads are logged correctly while connecting with the client and identifies demand generation opportunities.
- Participates in specific campaigns and marketing activities as required.
- Proactively promotes the use of multiple channels to clients
- Accurately captures, updates or amends client data
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when giving product advice, in line with Regulatory requirements.
- Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission.
- Ensure proper record keeping.
Minimum Experience and Qualification
- Type of qualification: First Degree
- Field of study: Any relevant field
- 3 – 4 Years customer facing experience with exposure to public relations and social media tools