The Management of St. Joseph Vocational Training Centre is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, Diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at St. Joseph Vocational Training Centre 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- Certificate in Computer Applications(Computer Applications)
- Certificate in Plumbing(Plumbing)
- Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics(Motor Vehicle Mechanics)
- Certificate in Accountancy(Accountancy)
- Certificate in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Driving Skills(Driving Skills)
- Certificate in Hairdressing And Beauty Therapy(Hairdressing And Beauty Therapy)
- Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate in Fashion Design
- National Certificate in Automotive Mechanics
- Certificate in Building Construction
- Certificate in Agriculture
- National Certificate in Electrical Installation Systems and Maintenance
- National Certificate in Woodwork Technology
- Certificate in Catering and Hotel Management
- Certificate in Tailoring and Garment Design
- Certificate in Welding and Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Certificate in Building and Concrete Practice
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.