The Management of Kenya School of Government is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, Diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at Kenya School of Government 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- Higher Diploma in Corporate Governance(Corporate Governance)
- Strategic Leadership Development Programme(Leadership Development Programme)
- Leadership Skills
- Certificate in Leadership Development(Leadership Development)
- Certificate in Leadership(Leadership)
- Certificate in Leadership Studies(Leadership Studies)
- Certificate in Secretarial Management(Secretarial Management)
- Certificate in Records Management(Records Management)
- Senior Managers Leadership Program
- Public Prosecution Course(Public Prosecution)
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies(Secretarial Studies)
- MPA Programme(MPA Programme)
- Senior Management Course
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.