The Management of Kenya Institute of Administration is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, Diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at Kenya Institute of Administration 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- Advanced Diploma in Social Work and Community Development(Social Work)
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Certificate in Project Planning & Management(Project Planning & Management)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship(Entrepreneurship)
- Diploma in Public Relations, Customer Care and Service
- secretarial study(secretarial)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education(Early Childhood Development)
- Dress Making
- Master of Arts in Counseling(Counseling)
- CCNA Course(CCNA)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Advanced Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Advanced Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.