The Management of Institute of Business and Technology is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, Diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at Institute of Business and Technology 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- Certified Public Accountant(CPA)
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Certificate in Public Relations(Public Relations)
- Certificate in Project Management(Project Management)
- Certificate in Conflict Management(Conflict Management)
- Certificate in Front Office Management
- Diploma in Business Management(Business Management)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education(Early Childhood Education)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Diploma in Social Work(Social Work)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management(Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
- Diploma in Community Health Development
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.