The Management of Arkline College is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, Diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at Arkline College 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- Bachelor of Education in Computer Science and Mathematics(Computer Science and Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Education in Business and Mathematics(Business and Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Education in Business and French( Business and French)
- Bachelor of Arts in Technical and Professional Communication(Technical and Professional Communication)
- Bachelor of Arts in Peace and Conflict Transformation(Peace and Conflict Transformation)
- Diploma in Chemical Dependency and Addiction Counselling (Chemical Dependency)
- Bachelor of Science in Records Management and Information Technology(Records Management)
- Certificate in Biointensive Agriculture (BIA)
- Diploma in Biointensive Agriculture (BIA)
- Certificate in Pension Audit and Accounting (Pension Audit and Accounting)
- Certificate In Custody of Pension Assets (Custody of Pension Assets)
- Certificate in Pension Fund Investments (Pension Fund Investments)
- Certificate in Management Information System Skills (Management Information System Skills)
- Diploma in Marine and Port Security (Marine and Port Security)
- Diploma in VIP Protection (VIP Protection)
- Diploma in Fingerprint and Biometric Technology (Fingerprint and Biometric Technology)
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.