Assistant Wellness Manager Job at Jubilee Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
- Support the Head of wellness in coordination and implementation of Maisha FITI programs.
- Supervise the wellness team members in implementing the wellness programs by offering support and tracking progress.
- Represent the wellness department in relevant meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly develop a database of statistics and narratives for tracking progress and efficacy of treatments and activities for chronic disease program outcomes. Maternity outcomes and hospital incidence rates.
- Ensure high enrollment of members to the Jubilee Mum’s Wellness Club, Chronic disease management program and loyalty program.
- Improve business retention by actively engaging the company’s clients in meaningful and responsive wellness initiatives.
- Manage the wellness loyalty card program by actively building relationships with the Maisha FITI partners, participate in the regular development of the application, monitor the activities in the application.
- Analyze ailment reports for loss making schemes and offer disease prevention interventions.
- Develop and manage a new business product that covers for the wellness needs of Jubilee Insurance clients to enable them access services within the wellness eco-system.
- Give special focus to wellness initiatives as a channel to increase business revenues and retention.
- Degree in Clinical Studies (clinical medicine/nursing/nutrition and dietetics)
- Master’s degree course is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of the concepts of insurance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and packages
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within the insurance industry