Accounts Assistant Job at Co-operative Bank of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Co-operative Bank of Kenya.
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965.
- Maintenance of members’ registers i.e., update of membership and preparation of dividends.
- Production of members’ monthly reports.
- Ensure daily reconciliations.
- Extraction of the monthly trial balance, cash flows, and forecast statements.
- Verification of payment vouchers to assess accuracy.
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Maintaining SACCO’S books of accounts including petty cash, banking, and bank reconciliation, debtors’ and creditors’ schedules, and other relevant accounting duties.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- CPA Part 2
- 2 years of working experience